Tuesday, August 19, 2014

PCT Hike, MM 2393 - 2402, Snoqualmie

Tuesday: (08/19) Up 0615, on trail 0730. Started with a little more climb then a lot of up and down. The trail graph gives the impression it was mostly downhill but it didn't seem so. Only 8 miles to Snoqualmie. Several more NB through hikers passed me. Also a lot of day hikers heading SB. Freeway I90 is really noisy once you come into the valley where it is. I thought they were testing a jet engine nearby? Saw another snake like the last but this one was black with two yellow stripes. I checked in to the Summit Inn at 1230. First a shower, then lunch. Ahh! I picked up my resupply box. The ROM is now cluttered with an exploded backpack. Time to relax for a couple of days. I uploaded my photos, I think. I'll have to check if they all arrived.
image
image

Wednesday: (08/20) Up late. Breakfast from the market, a chimmachunga  and a sausage on a stick. I worked on the blog all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment