- Don's Thoughts, my personal thoughts. Read at your own risk.
- Dawns Blog, The occasional thoughts from our daughter Dawn.
- Ernie's Current Blog, My brother's current blog.
- Brother Ernie's Old Blog, My brother's old blog.
- SJMWH, The San Jose Mid-week Hikers Group at Meetup .com.
- Pacific Crest trail Association.
- Everytrail.com. I post some trail GPS tracks here.
- GPSies.com. I post some trail GPS tracks here.
- Carrot Quinn, She hiked the PCT in 2013 and is on the trail again in 2014.
- Mexico To Canada 2913, An Aussie girl hiked the PCT in 2013.
- One Who Cannot, Twinkle's hike of the PCT in 2014.
- Walking With Wired, another girl who hiked the PCT in 2013.
- Postholer.com PCT Trail Journals.
- My 2014 PCT Trail Journal at Postholer.com.
Here are various unclassified links that we find interesting:
- Straycat.us: My brother’s blog chronicling his travels with his two dogs as a long haul trucker.
- Datastormusers.com: A website dedicated to the support of users of mobile satellite systems.
- Tioga And George: George, Ms Tioga, and friends traveling the West.
- Odie’s Roadies: 2 computer geeks and one perfect poodle, live and travel in their RV.
- Because We Can: Bob and Linda are recent extended RV travelers.
- Maria Langer: Interesting blog by a computer “how to” book author and commercial helicopter pilot.
- Hitchitch: RV Travel Journals and RV Resources.
- Jon Vermilye’s Photo & Travel Pages: Interesting travelog and links pages.
- Traffic Signal Association: An association of traffic signal professionals that I belong to.
- The Camping Machine: The travels of a couple and their two boys.
- RVThereyet: Campground reviews and list of RV blogs.
- Wanderlust: Cyndi’s thoughts on: eating, cooking, travelling, stamping, and scrapbooking, and more.
- RV Cooking Show: A full time RVer loves to cook. Videos about their travels and recipes.
Post a Comment