Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday and Beyond

Friday: (11/25) Lou and Dawn were gone most of the day shopping. I spent some time online shopping. Otherwise I tinkered on the computer. I worked on some new hike plans. Fried brown and serve rolls with peanut butter and jam. Grilled chicken and cheese sliders for lunch. Good food for dinner. Chips and dip and apple pie.
Saturday: (11/26) I Watched all the usual Saturday morning TV shows. In the afternoon I got busy cleaning out my room. I organized the cables around the new DSL modem removing a lot of unused cables that seemed to be breeding there. After that I continued cleaning and going through some of the boxes and tossing most of the contents. Lots more to do, but it’s a start. Deviled eggs and granola for breakfast. Leftover fried rice and steamed kale for lunch. Dinner at Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant.
Sunday: (11/27) Biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. I spent the day going through the junk in my study. Lots of storage boxes stacked to the ceiling that contain little of value. I’ve filled the car with boxes of boxes to get rid  of at either the computer museum or the Friends Of The Library book sale. Also lots of files to thin. Lou and Dawn were off to San Jose’s Christmas In The Park and visiting some thrift stores all day. Leftover fried rice for lunch. Sausage and cheese English muffin Sandwich for dinner.
Monday: (11/28) I never got around to breakfast. Lou and Dawn were off early to an appointment. I tinkered on the computer all morning. Cottage cheese and fruit with a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. Lou had an appointment in the evening. We both took off and shopped until her appointment. After the appointment we shared a breakfast for dinner at the Country Inn in Cupertino. Today we received our newly renewed passports in the mail. The photos look much better with the lines printed through them.
Tuesday: (11/29) Lou and Dawn were off to an appointment in the morning. They had grits for breakfast. I relaxed and tinkered at home. I also did some more cleanup in the study. about 1100 we were off to the Costco in Redwood City. On the way we stopped at Chavez Market and I got a nice breakfast burrito. i hadn’t eaten yet and it took care of lunch too. A stop at the thrift store on the way home. I made a trip to Goodwill, then Best Buy to get rid of used ink cartridges and finally visited the Friends of the library book sale to donate about four boxes of books.  That emptied my car for tomorrows hike. In the evening i made enchiladas for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment