Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Fast Morning

Thursday: (06/29) I was off early to the Kaiser Lab for some blood tests to go with the physical i had a few days ago. While I waited for them to open I watched the building construction going on next door. Evidently Mountain View allows them to start work early unlike Palo Alto. On the way home I got a Loaded breakfast Sandwich at Jack In The Box. At home again We moved a metal bench to the front yard by the Little Library so people can relax and read. I got busy digging in the back yard. I made some progress but also enjoyed relaxing occasionally. For lunch Lou made tuna salad stuffed tomatoes. Dinner was mac and cheese with a sausage and cob of corn. In the evening we all went to the Stanford Shopping Center to a Jazz concert.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment