Monday, June 21, 2010

Hanging At Home

Monday: (06/21) Leftover corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. Lou and Dawn were busy gardening. Ernie and I worked a little on the new garden fence moving some dirt. A chicken salad for lunch. Lou picked up the toad from the mechanic. I went on a shopping spree getting some of the stuff to install the fence post anchors and base. Chicken with green beans and white beans. After dinner I drove Dawn down to San Jose. I also received a call from the tenant that the dishwasher didn't work. I checked it, it worked so I showed them how to start it.

Tuesday: (06/22) Cereal, yogurt and cranberries for breakfast. Ernie and and I installed a cooler duct on his trailer to bring cool air from the house through his trailer. Lou steam cleaned the RV carpet. Leftover chicken salad and bean soup for lunch.About 3pm Lou took me to the train station and I went up to San Francisco for my computer user group meeting (BAADAUG). I haven't been to a meeting in seven months while we were on the road. I do like to attend and try to keep up even though much goes over my head. The guest speaker Michael Slinn talked about Internet Web Services. Quite informative. Dinner was, of course, pizza at the meeting.

Wednesday: (06/23) Lou and I started the day with a trip to the hardware store to return the carpet cleaner and pick up a few things.  On our way home we stopped for breakfast at Country Gourmet in Mountain View. Ernie and I installed grills on his two screen doors to his trailer. For lunch we had guacamole and chips. I pruned a couple of trees in the back yard over the shop. I'm considering removing them but will start with a really good trim. Ernie fixed tacos for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment