Friday, August 17, 2012

Wonderlich Park In Woodside, Ca

Lou made sausage and gravy for breakfast with some home made gluten free bread. We enjoyed it in the yard looking at our new patio by the greenhouse. After breakfast I was off for a hike with my San Jose Mid-week Hikers Meetup Group.

Wonderlich Park Hike
Today we hiked some of the trails in Wonderlich County Park in Woodside. Below is a GPS track of the hike. I've been wanting to get some trail statistics so I downloaded an App from Everytrail.com that seemed to work well on this hike. It even shows the precise distance and elevation change totals for the hike by clicking the jagged line on the bottom right of the image. Just what I needed. My phone was having one of its fits so I only got a couple of photos due to having to restart the phone.

Wonderlich Park Loop






After the hike, several of us stopped at the Alpine Inn in Portola Valley for lunch. They make a pretty good hamburger. I played on the computer at home the rest of the day. Lou was busy with an appointment all day. For dinner I met her at LUU noodle House.



No comments:

Post a Comment