Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bakersfield Wrap Up

Wednesday: (02/25) Helen and Lou had an appointment. I relaxed at home most of the day. We did stop by the grand opening of the Bakersfield Sprout's Market in the afternoon. My laptop is sick so I was busy trying to get things backed up before loosing something. One of Lou's baked omelets for breakfast. Hot and sour soup for lunch. Steak and chili for dinner. A nice sunny day. We plan to depart Friday. I did check on weather trends and our next destinations seem to be cooler and wetter?

Thursday: (02/26) Another baked omelet for breakfast. Lou and Helen were off early to an appointment. I was busy hanging a wind chime. I also was working on the computer but no success. In the evening I bought a new drive and DVDs to backup and try to fix it later. Lunch at Lassen's Natural Foods. Helen and I had Reuben sandwiches. Lou some salad. Leftover chili for dinner. The laundry is done and we will pull out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment