Monday, February 16, 2015

The Long And Short Of It

Monday: (02/16) Oatmeal for breakfast. We enjoyed a walk around camp. Many people are leaving. How nice. We met our neighbor, a retired Forest Service guy and discussed the Pacific Crest Trail around Lake Tahoe where he worked. Then we were off to San Luis Obispo for the day. We had a late lunch at Luisa's Place Restaurant  on Higuera Street. Nothing significant accomplished. I did find a couple of pairs of shorts at a thrift store. All my old ones are too big and I still haven't replaced them since they are out of season. Speaking of seasons and shorts. I started wearing my convertible hiking pants without the lower legs, effectively shorts, yesterday. It probably isn't a coincidence that the weather immediately turned colder so before we headed off to SLO I changed back into my long pants. It probably was slightly effective. We returned to camp and had leftover ribs and potatoes au gratin for dinner. Today was another foggy non sunny day most of the time, Even in SLO, the sun wasn't too effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment