Saturday, January 28, 2017

Preparing To Go

Saturday: (01/28) I headed down to Lowe’s in San Jose to pick up the rain gutter foam filters that I had ordered. They were supposed to be in on the 11th and lowe’s never called. They were in. I took them over to Dawn’s apartment to install later. Breakfast was a burrito from La Victoria Taqueria. Lou and Dawn were busy packing the RV. They also took a long walk. I spent some time cleaning up the shop. I needed to locate the extra bungee cords for the tent so Lou can replace some. I also filled the water tank on the RV. And fixed the gate lock. It needs adjustment for the deadbolt latch due to expansion and contraction of the mud under the driveway. I also drained the black and gray holding tanks. That didn’t go well. The macerator failed just before completing the black tank make for a messy cleanup to get the macerator off and replace the impeller which Ernie provided. A simple 30-minute job became a 3-hour job. Leftover casserole for dinner.

Sunday: (01/29) Fried chorizo corn chip casserole with eggs for breakfast. Busy preparing to leave in the RV. Packing, washing windows, installed new window thermometers. Lunch at LUU Noodle House. Leftovers for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment