Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I'm Stumped

Tuesday: (04/11) A few showers early in the morning but the rest of the day was nice with some winds. Breakfast at A Good Morning Restaurant. I drove Dawn down to San Jose to pick up some things and then we stopped at Los Altos library to swap videos. At home, I got busy working on chipping away at removing the tree stump. I managed to get a couple of blisters and break my sawsall. In the evening I prepared the first draft of our tax return. A chicken and cheese sandwich for lunch and some of Lou’s chicken pot pie for dinner. Dawn made a chocolate peanut butter pudding for dessert.

Wednesday: (04/12) Granola for breakfast. I was off to Kaiser for some lab work. Lou took Dawn to a class downtown. I then took Dawn to an appointment in Santa Clara. I picked up some dim sum for lunch. An afternoon nap turned into an all afternoon nap. No work today. I made an enchilada casserole for dinner.

Thursday: (04/13) Lou and I were off early to do some grocery shopping. Leftover enchiladas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I worked on removing my stump the rest of the morning completing the removal and the removal of an adjacent fence post base about 1300. After lunch, I worked on removing three more fence post bases finishing a little after 1700. Now ready to start forming the fence post bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment