Saturday, May 9, 2020

RV Jacks Problem Again

Saturday: (05/09) Lou didn’t feel well all day. I helped Dawn with an online class she had in the morning. In the afternoon I added the manure to the garden and tilled it in. I also stored away the extra mortar and sand that, hopefully, will be used later in the yard project. I also did the RV laundry. I made sausage eggs and potatoes for breakfast. Chili beans for lunch. Dawn made butternut squash soup for dinner.

Sunday: (05/10) I looked at why the RV jacks aren’t working. The left front isn’t going down. This is the problem that Leale’s supposedly fixed for us last year by replacing a breaker. At that time it was also not allowing the slides to work. The breaker probably fixed the inop slides but evidently the jack problem fixed itself, for a while. We had no problems during our tour of the East coast. I had hoped it was just the hot weather since it was an extremely hot day that we returned home on. Cool mornings didn’t fix it. Little looking online indicated it might be that the jack was retracted too far, one of five possible causes for the error code I got. I checked and it looked like it might have so i got my drill motor out and lowered it a little manually. They others then extracted properly and then they all went down normally. All good now. Next project was dumping the holding tanks and filling the water. I also helped Dawn do some planting in her garden. Otherwise a nice day in my RV office tinkering on the computer. Soft boiled eggs for breakfast. Chili beans for lunch. Dawn’s rice donuts for dinner with some cottage cheese..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment