Saturday, May 7, 2005

Missing Part Run

Friday, I had to dash down to Camping World to get a missing shelf for the new refrigerator. Several other errands and some shopping and I made it to Dawn's house in San Jose to do a little more work on the fence. I installed the lattice work on top of the fence. The neighbors house is an older home that sits quite high and looks down into our yard. With the lattice work the fence is about nine feet high and almost screens view from their house. I also received my new Belkin Wireless Pre-N Router from Tiger Direct. This router promises 400% better coverage. It is a preliminary new wireless standard the 802.11n which is backward compatible with the g and b standards. Installation couldn't have gone more smoothly.
Find out more at RVexperience.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment