Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello Palo Alto

Friday: (05/24) Ernie and I went to Joanie's restaurant nearby for breakfast. They're somewhat a French restaurant so I had a crepe with cheese, ham, onions and peppers. Ernie had the standard, corned beef hash and eggs. Dawn and Lou had breakfast in Mountain View.

RV Mirror Damage RV Mirror Damage

I visited the Highway Patrol office in Redwood City and filed an accident report for the Hit and run accident last night. Now I have to wait for an officer to contact me before I can repair the mirror. Fortunately just the mirror was knocked off, no damage to the arm, I think. Lou had a couple of appointments today. We didn't accomplish all that much today. Ernie joined us for dinner at the Crown Plaza (Cabanna) Hotel for their early bird dinner. We all had steak.

Saturday: (05/25) Corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. I worked in the yard weeding, cleaning and bringing plants out from the greenhouse. Lou and Dawn did the laundry. Our early dinner was BBQ ribs with baked potatoes and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment