Friday, June 28, 2013

Coal Mine Ridge Hike

Friday: (06/28) I fixed the usual pre-hike breakfast, a ham egg and cheese sandwich. Lou and Dawn had theirs with the bread.

Coal Mine Ridge Hikers Coal Mine Ridge Pond
I met 13 of my fellow hikers for a hike on Coal Mine Ridge in Portola Valley. We had a rather hot hike with the temperatures rising into the mid 90's today.

Coal Mine Ridge Swinger
The swing above along the Toyon Trail is always fun. Along the way we stopped by a creek and three ponds. A nice hike and also nice for it to be over. I had leftover pizza for lunch when I got home. Lou and Dawn got out of the heat and drove up to Half Moon Bay for the day. When I spoke to Lou she said it was cold there. OK, rub it in!

Coal Mine Ridge Trails


EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking in the Bay Area, California

No comments:

Post a Comment