Friday, July 12, 2013

Sanborn County Park Hike

Friday: (07/12) I fixed roast beast with home fried potatoes and eggs for breakfast which we enjoyed in the back yard.

Starting the hike Are we lost?
I was then off to meet my hiking group for a hike at Sanborn County Park above Saratoga, Ca. We enjoyed a 6.9 mile hike climbing up a total of 3379 feet to Skyline Road with a total elevation change of 1680 feet.

The hiking group
Nice hike along shaded trails.

After the hike I stopped for lunch at the Country Inn in Cupertino. I enjoyed a wild mushroom omelet with Swedish pancakes. After lunch i stopped by Harbor Freight Tools to get a cheap chain saw. When I got home I removed the rest of the tree stalk leaving only a 4 inch high stump. Lou and Dawn had a salad for their lunch and then took Courtney to the San Francisco airport. They then went to dinner at Neil's Cafe in Millbrea and did a little looking around the area. I had hot dogs with home fried potatoes, cottage cheese and fruit for my dinner.

Sanborn County Park


EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking near San Jose, California

No comments:

Post a Comment