Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bringing on the Rain, Washed the Cars

Saturday: (07/12) Overcast day. We started the day with our weekly grocery shopping. I worked on the RV most of the day. I cleaned up the bedroom and pulled the linens and washed them. I also washed both cars before washing half of the RV. I also need to wax it. It's been so long dirty that I had to scrub a lot of oxidized surface and some mildew. Sausage and gravy for breakfast.Steak, cauliflower, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner.

Sunday: (07/13) Overcast day. We "walked" to breakfast then to the Grocery Outlet about a mile away by road, half that if we could only cross the railroad tracks directly to it. I spent the rest of the day preparing music for my MP3 player for the hike. We took Ernie to dinner for his birthday today. He said he was 39. OK? Courtney joined us. Breakfast at Taqueria El Grullense down the block. Dinner at Marie Calendar's restaurant in Sunnyvale.

Monday: (07/14) Up early (for me anyway). I headed outside and added some wax to the front and right sides of the motorhome. Those are the sides most exposed to the sun and are what I washed yesterday. Breakfast was leftovers from yesterdays breakfast. We went out shopping and had lunch at LUU noodle house. I relaxed all afternoon then went outside and washed the rear and left of the motorhome. I spent some extra time removing some road tar/sand specks from the rear that we gained in Alaska. I have washed the RV since then but have never worked at removing the specks. Dinner was roast pork with eggplant Parmesan and artichokes.

Tuesday: (07/15) I finished waxing the RV doing the rear and left sides. I also filled the water tank, made the bed and cleaned the front inside. The inside was done in the evening watching TV. Dawn had a test for a job at the library so we were all out and about in the afternoon. Granola for breakfast. Chinese chicken salad for lunch. Dim Sum for dinner.

Wednesday: (07/16) Final preperations to leave. Dawn had an interview. Breakfast was leftovers, lunch at Chili's and leftovers again for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment