Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Last Mile To Highway 50

Tuesday: (09/20) Granola for breakfast. We were off to Echo Lake so I could complete the last mile to Highway 50. I skipped this a couple of days ago because it was late and Lou and Dawn were waiting for dinner. It only took about 3o minutes to get to the highway. Lou and Dawn enjoyed watching things at the lake before picking me up. We returned and Lou and Dawn finished packing up their things in the Jeep and took showers and were ready to return home for appointments. I will remain here since we had already paid for two more days. Before they left we went to Round Table Pizza for their lunch buffet. Very good! They were off about 1230. I remained home the rest of the day and tinkered on the computer. If I want to go someplace it will involve some walking. The trolley is not running by the park so it’s a minimum 3-mile walk to the bus station. I’ll probably do that tomorrow. Lou and Dawn were home by 1800.

No comments:

Post a Comment