Friday, December 8, 2017

Alices Restaurant / Wunderlich Hike

Friday: (12/08) I was outside early and greeted by Hobbs. I fed her and chipped the ice off our two cars and Ernie’s car. I then moved them all around to make space for the RV in the driveway. I found I did need to move it back because my backpack was in a cupboard in the bedroom blocked by the bed when the side is in. I didn’t want to put the slide out into the street. The road is narrow enough as it is. I put the slides out and hooked up power. I was then off for my hike at Wunderlich Park with my fellow SJMW hikers. 23 of us hiked up to Alice’s Restaurant on Skyline Blvd for lunch then back. I then visited REI and got some extra hiking underwear and filled our drinking water bottles. After a shower and starting the washer with my hiking clothes we all went to dinner then headed down to San Jose State University to attend the Kaucher Mitchell Mathis-Swanson Oral Interpretation Event. Lou made an open-faced egg, pork chop, and cheese sandwich for breakfast. I had a bacon breakfast burrito for lunch. A couple of egg rolls at LUU Noodle House for dinner.

This is likely the last post for a week or so because we’ll be at Pinnacles NP for the week and there is no cell signal nor Internet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment