Monday, July 27, 2020

Four Open Space Hike At Russian Ridge

Monday: (07/27) Lou and I were off early to Smart and Final for groceries. Back home, I readied for a hike then stopped for breakfast at Happy donut, a sausage egg and cheese English muffin and a donut. Then off to Russian Ridge again and did my Four Open Space preserve hike. Usually it is around 8.5 miles but I did a shortcut eliminating the Ancient Oaks Trail and it was only 6.5 miles. I had promised Lou I’d finish by 1500 and I’d have been late if I needed the additional hour for the hike. The hike goes from Russian Ridge OSP into Skyline OSP then down into Monte Bello Ridge OSP and finally through Coal Creek OSP before returning into Russian Ridge OSP. This makes a nice circular loop hike. On the way home I stopped at Jack In The Box for a Milkshake. A little tinkering in the yard in the afternoon. Lou and Dawn worked putting things back into the yard shed much of the day. We had shepherd's pie for dinner.
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment