Sunday, September 20, 2020

Patio Puzzle

 Sunday: (09/20) The usual lazy Sunday Morning. Another good air morning but moved into moderate AQI in the afternoon. I tinkered on the computer in my man cave. Ham and eggs with toast for breakfast. Leftover artichoke chicken with rice for lunch. 

 

Monday: (09/21) Granola and banana for breakfast. Today started with marginal air and moved further into moderate but was good in the evening. Being barely bad, I still did a little work outside, I ran the tamper on the backfilled area under Ernie’s trailer tongue. Lou and I took a ride over to the Grocery Outlet, me on my bike and her on her scooter We bought a pretty good sized load and brought it home. All done without a car. A nice ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Spaghetti with meatballs for dinner. 


Tuesday: (09/22) I worked all day laying bricks for the patio for Ernie’s trailer. Granola and banana for breakfast. Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Roast mini potatoes and veggies with sausage for dinner. 

Wednesday: (09/23) I made a run to Lowe’s in Sunnyvale for some sand. I removed more of the bricks for the old patio and walkway. Then laid more new bricks for the patio. Eggs and ham with Dawn’s coffee cake for breakfast. Baked beans and sausage for lunch. Tuscan soup for dinner. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment