Monday, July 31, 2006

Brookings Azlea Garden

Breakfast across the street at a nice cafe. I rode over to the Azlea Garden to look around. Not much there except for the biggest and most interesting wooden play structure I've seen.

I also rode around the neighborhood behind the bluff above the harbor. Interesting mixture of trailers, molile homes and houses. Actually a nice area.

This evening I met the guy I've seen flying his RC plane around the field next to the RV park. He seems to be an expert. He looked over my plane and determined one of my actuators was bad. I'll meet with him tomorrow to replace the actuator and he'll give me a lesson on flying the thing. One of his current students came by and he flew his Slo-V plane which is identical to mine with no problems. Hopefully mine will do the same tomorrow.

Lou and Dawn returned this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment