Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Quake Prep

I got up early to beat the garbage man and get the recycle and compost stuff out. I installed the replacement AGM battery that came just after we left on this trip. The neighbor was nice enough, and strong enough, to move it off the door step. One of the six AGM batteries I ordered a couple of months ago was damaged. I returned it and The Inverter Store replaced it. It is the same part number battery but has a different top and the case is about an 1/8' bigger. I hope the age difference and design differences in this third pair of batteries don't present a problem.

I then woke up the RV again and drove up to Redwood City to get the Propane tank filled. Always good to have an nice emergency residence with all the supplies when disasters like earthquakes occur. Not worried, just wise.

The final task was sifting through the mail. That pretty much ruined the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment