Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunny Weather

We're supposed to have an 80 degree day today. I read yesterday that last week the weather on the area of the trail I had been hiking had flash flood warnings and rain and hail after I departed. Wonderful timing. If I had stayed on the trail I would have had a couple of days to hunker down due to foul weather. A nice breakfast sandwich wit hleftover chicken fried steak for my breakfast. We were all off early. Lou and i dropped Dawn off for an appointment and we spent some time shopping nearby until she needed to be picked up. We all went to the Crazy Buffet, a Chinese buffet in Sunnyvale for lunch. I emailed my doctor about my knee. I forgot to mention it when I saw her last week and it is now the controlling factor in whether I return to the trail any time soon. She simply advised I ice it and contact her again if it doesn't get better. About what I expected but i do have to go through her before getting a referral in case it doesn't get better. It's been acting up long enough now that I think this will be an extended problem. So I'm relaxing now icing the knee and listening to podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment