Saturday, July 18, 2015

Out Of The Rain

Saturday: (07/18) Leftovers for breakfast. Lou was under the weather so we didn’t do our Saturday shopping run. I worked in the shop installing a hanging shelf on the wall I just added the paneling to. I made it high enough to roll all the stuff that’s been blocking things up. Welding tanks, scooters, etc. Hopefully some floor space will remain now. I disassembled the Shopsmith and stored it on the shelf. Some day when i have more room I’ll get to use it. Dinner from LUU Noodle House. The weather has been quite warm and humid and we might have rain tomorrow so I hope to get the rest of the stuff out of the yard and back in the shop or disposed of by tomorrow afternoon.

Wilton Shop Remodel 20150718_170252 Wilton Shop Remodel 20150718_170233
The new shelf frame is ready for the shelf.
Sunday: (07/19) I disassembled the jig saw and the radial saw and added them to the shelf and move other stuff inside. I managed to clear all the stuff from the yard. Just a few things left to find homes for and a little organizing left inside. The weather was more humid and hotter than yesterday.  Dawn made creamed of corm cereal for breakfast. Leftovers for lunch. Zucchini onions and sausage for dinner.
Wilton Shop Remodel 20150719_165702 Wilton Shop Remodel 20150719_165652
Shelf all full and yard almost back to normal. The shop hasn’t been this clean or organized since it was built.

No comments:

Post a Comment