Friday, November 13, 2015

Butano Ridge Hike

Friday: (11/13) The usual breakfast from L&L Hawaiian, almost. They were out of English muffins so I had a croissant sandwich instead. Way to big for me to hike on so i only ate half.I picked up Jessica and we met the other 12 hikers at Portola State Park just over the hill from home. We enjoyed a nice 14.4 mile hike with 1600 feet of elevation change and 4496 feet of climb and descent. While the distant views are minimal the trails meander through much of the beautiful Pescadero County Park. We started from Portola Park but most of the hike is in Pescadero Park next door. Nice weather though most of the trails were wet. Leftover breakfast sandwich and hot an sour soup for dinner.

Butano Ridge Loop Trail By Cliff 600_444132168 Butano Ridge Hike Don with orange shoes 600_444132127
Interesting trails. On the right is a photo of me in my orange shoes. I’ll never be lost for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment