Saturday, February 22, 2020

Relaxing and RV Tinkering

Saturday: (02/22) I worked on relocating the battery monitor and inverter remote panel. Unfortunately, the battery monitor didn’t work at the new location. I swapped the cable and it still didn’t work. I must have killed the module somehow. Oh well, something to keep me busy for a while. Waffles for breakfast. Cooked pears with pecans for lunch. Dinner at Harry’s Hofbrau.

Sunday: (02/23) I mostly relaxed all day. I did get outside to close up the RV refrigerator vent which I had to remove and open the wire to remove the cables to the old battery monitor location. About 1800 I headed off toward home. I stopped at the Walmart Neighborhood Market on the way to restock the apartment. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Crackers and hummus for lunch. Baked fish with asparagus and rice for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment