Saturday, June 6, 2020

Mt Donald Now fenced In

Saturday: (06/06) Granola and banana for breakfast. I installed the crack covers and back filled behind the concrete block wall. I cleaned up the area then watered down the new raised bed. Dumb me, i tried to install the drip tubing after creating mud. I waited a couple of hours and then transplanted the plants I had removed from Mt Donald. I had three big jade plants and planted two. The third plant is set out in the driveway with a “free” sign on it. It was gone within the hour. I finished the planting and the drip tubing and tested the watering. All good to go. I then had a couple of more plants that I set out front. After the backfilling I still had a mound of about 1.5 cubic yards. It will take a while to get rid of it in the compost and garbage. I already have about 5 weeks of concrete and another 5 weeks of bad dirt to get rid of. After a shower, I relaxed the rest of the evening. Lou made Shepherd’s Pie for lunch. I had a leftover burrito for dinner. 
 


Sunday: (06/07) Granola and banana for breakfast. After the usual Sunday Morning on CBS TV viewing, I got outside. I cleaned off the work table outside my shop. It has collected all sorts of stuff due to the recent projects. Mush of it just went to the trash now. We all headed off to the nursery to look for plants. We visited Yamagami's Nursery in Cupertino. I picked up a burger and shake from Jack In The Box for lunch. Lou and Dawn visited The Country Inn for liver and onions for their lunch. Back home we relaxed the rest of the day. The day was quite windy like yesterday. Leftover Iranian potato salad for dinner.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment