Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Back To San Jose To Paint

Tuesday: (08/04) Granola and diced apple for breakfast. I loaded up the car with all the stuff to move back into San Jose. Seems like it was just last week that I brought all the shelf food back to Palo Alto figuring I would ever get back soon. Lou convinced me to to start a new digging project in Palo Alto and to go back and finish the San Jose paint job. In addition, the wood boring bee holes I found need attention. They seem to prefer unpainted wood so here comes some paint. I stopped on the way down for some groceries at Sprouts, Smart and Final, and Walmart and got lunch at the First Wok Chinese restaurant. In San Jose I enjoyed lunch and moved stuff in. I also cleaned the cooler out and started it. After I was all moved in I took an afternoon nap. I had pea soup for dinner.

Wednesday: (08/05) A walked over to La Victoria for my breakfast burrito. I brought it home and enjoyed my breakfast in the backyard with a neighborhood cat. The cat was grooming and playing with something in the lawn. He also almost caught a hummingbird that got two close a couple of times. I tinkered around until my 1000 AlphaANywhere webinar. After lunch of cottage cheese and peaches, I got outside and stripped some paint by Dawn’s window. I quit about 1600 and showered before leftover Chinese for dinner.
 



Thursday: (08/06) I worked on stripping more paint from above Dawn’s door.Mrs tennant came out and complained that I was interrupting the stay at home needs. I explained that the work needs to be done. I ended up quitting early and cleaned up outside and put things away for the weekend. I was a bit upset because she always complains about any work I do. But, I will cut back to only do what is least intrusive, so no striping for a while. If this lockdown continues too long I may not be able to do the project due to age. I hope it clears up soon enough. I will be returning to do some siding repairs and come concrete work but that should be quick projects.

Waffles and sausage for breakfast. Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Lou made spaghetti for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment