Thursday, August 19, 2021

Prep To Get Out in The RV

Thursday: (08/19) I made corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. Another slightly bad air quality day so we stayed inside mostly. Chopped salads for lunch from the Corner Bakery Cafe nearby. Lou made polenta with shrimp for dinner.

Friday: (08/20) Lou made waffles with home grown blueberries and blackberries and bacon. I received the test results for my ultrasound and had a phone appointment with my urologist. They scheduled a procedure in a couple of weeks and an x-ray. We all went out , visited Walgreens to return and buy some stuff. We stopped for lunch at A Good Morning. Dawn was dropped off at a bookstore while I got my x-ray. The construction project down the street was busy today. Doing shot-crete and painting the vapor seal sheeting. Also a crew removed a telephone pole that was holding up the project. And another crew nearby removing a tall tree. They only got the tree half down. Lou grilled some squash with baked potato and burger patties. For dinner. Only a little work done restocking clothes in the RV and putting some things away. I also finally removed the drill press I had bolted to my workbench outside the shop. Someday it might rain.

Saturday: (08/21) Final preparations to leave in the RV tomorrow. Time to purge the RV of a lot of stuff that migrated in during our occupation. I installed the drip lines for the other half of the Swing garden where Lou planted some broccoli and another tomato plant. I also installed the drip line for the artichokes in the front yard. Granola and banana for breakfast. Dawn’s squash chicken soup for lunch. Dinner from Harry’s Hofbrau.

No comments:

Post a Comment