Friday, April 1, 2022

April

Friday: (04/01) Lou made fried eggs with leftover roast pork and toast for breakfast. I prepared a new hike route for Tuesday’s hike. I’ll post it tomorrow morning. Lou made sautéed mixed vegetables with leftover roast pork for lunch. I drove down to Lowe’s and bought some mulch for my garden. I also stopped by ACE and made some returns as well as bought a new toilet fill valve. Dawn made chicken with rice for dinner followed by chocolate Moose.

Saturday: (04/02) Rice and diced apple for breakfast in the backyard. I rode the bike over to the Grocery Outlet and bought milk and salads. We had salads with sausage for lunch. Lou and I disassembled the temporary tent by her garden. Dinner from Harry’s Hofbrau. Lou and Dawn had their prime rib and I had lasagna. In the evening I started filling in our tax forms. Went pretty smooth with all the information previously collected. Only a couple of items to resolve.

Sunday: (04/03) Leftover chili baked potato for breakfast. I did a little washing of the used tarps from the removed tent. Lou and I made an ACE hardware run for a few things. Back home I replaced the TP holder in the RV bathroom. The original would only hold single rolls which are rather rare anymore. The new one holds the current mega rolls. Leftover cabbage sausage salad for lunch. Also today was tank duty day for the RV. Time to take dare of the duty. Lou prepared fish with fries and baked zucchini.

Monday: (04/04) Leftover lasagna for breakfast. I finished cleaning the last tarp and added some clamps to my critter screens in my garden to allow it to hinge up to open as needed for garden maintenance. Sill no seedlings spotted. I rode my bike over to Grocery Outlet to get lunch. Salad for lunch.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment