Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Trifty Thrifting

Wednesday: (04/13) Rice with diced dates and banana for breakfast. I prepared my next Tuesday hike posting that I’ll post on Saturday morning. I attended my usual Wednesday webinar. Salads for lunch. I finalized our tax return and sent it off to the IRS cloud. Dawn’s stew for dinner.

Thursday: (04/14) Granola and banana for breakfast. I had a dental appointment this morning so we all went out. I was dropped off at the dentist’s office and they headed off shopping nearby. After my appointment we stopped by a Walmart neighborhood Market, a Lazy Boy sofa store and several thrift stores on the way home. We stopped for lunch at Chili’s restaurant. Leftovers for dinner. I readied my backpack for tomorrow's hike at Henry Coe park.


No comments:

Post a Comment