Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Whole Family

RC Plane And Family
Yesterday I got the replacement receiver for the SloV plane. This morning, we took the whole family out for a flight. Lou and Dawn enjoyed flying the Jet and Bi-plane respectively.

I tried to fly the SloV. It flew nice and straight with a little adjustment for balance. Unfortunately, this being the weekend, we only had a small portion of the playing field due to soccer games starting up. So, there really wasn't enough space to have a nice flight. I was staying low as well to make sure the motor didn't stop as it had been doing with the old receiver/speed controller. All went well except that the motor does seem to be under powered so I may have to spring for another bigger battery? Anyway, the soccer field s filled up so we had to leave. We'll have better access during the week next week.


The bike bus took a trip in front of our house in the afternoon. They passed so quickly, all I got to see was the tail end. It remainds me of some of the Kenitic Art Race vehicles. Seems like a good idea with the high fuel prices of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment