Monday, September 24, 2012

Adobe Event In San Francisco

Monday: (09.24) I caught the train early and went up to San Francisco for the Adobe Create The Web seminar.

San Francisco Adobe EDGE Intro
Adobe introduced their latest software, the cloud based Edge series. Quite impressive.

Adobe EDGE Intro In SF Adobe EDGE Intro In SF
The event started at 10am and went until 4:20. Adobe even provided my lunch. After the meeting, I took a walk with my friend Mark along Market Street before meeting the Adobe team at a local brew pub for a couple of beers and some hor dourves. Then the train brought me home. Breakfast was a McDonalds McGriddle sandwich. Lunch was a beef brisket sandwich. Dinner was hor dourves.

Tuesday: (09/25) Lou made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. I caught the train up to San Francisco again.

San Francisco Walkabout San Francisco Walkabout
I took a little 8.6 mile walk from the train station out to the Golden Gate Bridge via Coit Tower, Columbus Avenue, I had lunch in North Beach of pizza and beer. The Marina, and Crissy Field.

San Francisco Walkabout 134861315
It was starting to get foggy before I got to the bridge. An odd thing for San Francisco? I caught a bus back to town and had a pork bun in China Town for dinner.

BADDAUG Meeting On Coldfusion
I made it back in time for my 6:30 BAADAUG meeting at Adobe's Offices near the train station. This meeting was an introduction to the new version of Cold Fussion. More web development stuff. At the meeting, I got to see my friend Arnold whom I haven't seen in more than a year. Unfortunately, there was a Giant's baseball game tonight so the train home was really crowded. I sat next to a retired woman who had been doing much the same as myself, enjoying a day walking around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment