Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Final Touches

Tuesday: (01/06) Bacon breakfast burrito from La Victoria to start the day. I stopped by for some base rock on the way down to San Jose. I dug the final section of trench and installed the last section of drain pipe. I decided to add a spare inlet in case the downspout configuration changes in the future. For that, I needed an additional 30" of pipe which I don't have so it goes in later. I returned to Palo Alto this evening. Egg rolls and shrimp for dinner on the way.

Wednesday: (01/07) Popcorn for breakfast. A day off. I tinkered with the satellite dish some today. No progress yet. Lou and I had an appointment after lunch. Leftovers for lunch. Pork stew for dinner.

Thursday: (01/08) I had an appointment for the RV at Leale"s this morning.The engine is slow to start an misses at high rpm and there is a rattle an squeak in the rear. Probably a bad U-joint and fuel pump. Best to be fixed before we head out in a week or to. I stopped at Jack In The Box for breakfast on the way down to San Jose.The RV was all settle in by 0930 so i stopped by Home Dpot for a piece of drain pipe and at Payless Rockery for more base rock. I spent the rest of the day loading and dumping the Jeep twice with dirt taken to Palo Alto. I stopped for dim sum for lunch on the way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment