Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It’s June

Tuesday: (06/02) Oatmeal for breakfast. I planned on the day off. I watered the flower beds and planters. Repaired a leaking hose. Washed my sea water soaked clothes from the kayak trip. Published a video of the kayak trip. And then relaxed. Tuna and cheese sandwich for lunch. Hamburger steak and French fries with green beans foe dinner.

Wednesday: (06/03) Oatmeal for breakfast. Our primary mission today was our occasional Costco visit. Ernie met us there and he and I had lunch there. Poor Lou and Dawn couldn't because in addition to generally unhealthy food it isn't gluten free either so they had lunch at home. I tinkered at the computer much of the day. Dawn made macaroni and cheese for dinner. Some of the clouds today looked rather wet but no rain today.

No comments:

Post a Comment