Friday, June 12, 2015

Lunch At Alice’s Restaurant

Friday: (06/12) I got my usual hikers breakfast at L&L Hawaiian, a sausage, egg and cheese English muffin and a couple of donuts. I then watered the yard because today is one of our two watering days. Then I was off to Wunderlich Park in Woodside for a hike with the San Jose Mid Week Hikers.


We all hiked up to the top an stopped at Alice’s Restaurant for lunch then returned down the hill. A little over eight miles total.
Alices Restaurant 438561902
A nice hike uo and back from the restaurant.
Alices Restaurant 438561907 Alices Restaurant 438561906
Fellow hikers and lunch mates.
I relaxed the rest of the day. Lou and Dawn were off to San Jose for errands, appointments and a car service/recall appointment. My dinner was from El Gruelense Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment