Friday, March 20, 2020

Stanford Campus Walk


Friday: (03/20) Granola for breakfast. I took a walk up into Stanford University campus and the arboretum. Interesting with no people around. Unfortunately there are no restrooms open to the public since the shutdown. I might have had lunch there if something were available. Coupa is still open for takeout. Next I visited the cactus garden. One of my favorite places on campus. Then on through the Stanford Shopping Center. The flowers there are wonderful. Next I wandered downtown on University Avenue. I was headed home when Lou called and said they had walked at Stanford Shopping Center and were leaving if I needed a ride. I accepted the ride. Back home for lunch. After lunch I tinkered on the computer in the RV. Macaroni and cheese for lunch. Toast and Tuscan soup for dinner.
 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment