Saturday, May 21, 2022

Back Home

 Saturday: (05/21) Granola and banana for breakfast. A relaxing day at home. I rode the bike to the market for a few things, like salad. Of course, I came home with much more than I went for. Broccoli salad with tuna for lunch. I did research on my van electrical system and also on the problem with the Surfside RV inverter acting funky. Now running on battery at home to lower the charge in the batteries to test better tomorrow. I also did tank duty. This RV is nice for a week with three people due to it’s 40 gallon tanks. Mac and cheese for dinner.

Sunday: (05/22) PBJ toast for breakfast. Our gardener called this morning. He hasn’t been able to get in on the street for the past two weeks and won't be coming on his regular day this coming week due to a medical problem. Our lawn was six inches high and needed to be mowed so I brought out our old electric mower and mowed the lawn. It’s only the back yard that has a lawn. I also edged it. It should be good until he can return in a couple of weeks. Salad for lunch. In the afternoon I relaxed and did research for my van build. I am rethinking using 8020 aluminum instead of all wood. Chicken pot pie minus the crust for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment