Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Datastorm User Group BOGSAT

Quartzsite Datastormuser Quartzsite Datastormuser
Quartzsite Datastormuser Quartzsite Datastormuser
BOGSAT means "Bunch Of Guys Sitting Around Talking" (Thanks John Watson).
Today I cooked corned beef hash for breakfast. One of my favorite breakfasts. I tinkered around in the morning then went over to the BOGSAT about noon.
As it turns out it should be "standing around" not "sitting around". Don't know why but the guys stood around and the gals sat around. Gals are smarter!
It was a good turnout though a bit cool and windy. Nice get together and now there are some more faces to go with the names. Thanks Don and Joy Bradner and John and Jean Watson for having us all over.
I started looking into why the Map Project maps aren't showing the data points as they did. They haven't worked since I split the data up into individual trips and added more supplementary data. Something is wrong with my .xml data file that I just can't see yet. I'm persistent so it will be fixed some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment