Sunday, January 22, 2006

Quartzsite, Day 11

Quartzsite Sunrise
Quartzsite Sunrise
Sunrises before and after the crowd arived.
Wow how time flies here. 11 days already. My 14 day permit here at La Posa LTVA expires Wednesday so I'll probably move somewhere else then? Lou will be returning here on Feb 6th.
Today, I was up early, for me. About 8:30 I wandered over to the flea markets. They were just beginning to open. Some new people since I last wandered.
Quartzsite Big Top Quartzsite RV Show
Quartzsite RV Show Quartzsite RV Show
I went through the RV show again looking at some places in more detail. I joined Escapees RV Club, finally. I also took a long walk along Main street. When I returned, I was tired. This getting up with the sun is tiring. I took an afternoon nap. Now I can stay up late, like I like, tinkering and browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment