Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall Creek Hike

Friday: (10/10) I was off to Felton, California for a hike at Fall Creek, Part of Henry Cowell State park. I met my fellow San Jose Mid Week Hikers there, 25 of us went on the hike. We hiked  5.05 miles in 2 hrs 47 minutes. Here is some more data. Min Altitude: 507 feet, Max Altitude: 1105 feet, Altitude Loss 1243 feet, Altitude gain: 1247 feet. The trail is through some nice redwood forest beside a creek that miraculously had water flowing. Wonderful hike.



After  the hike I had lunch at the Salsa Mexican restaurant in Scotts Valley. Then I stopped by a sprinkler supply shop i saw on the way into town. They have the sumps and pipe I may need to make my sump pump basin for the San Jose house. Lou made a corn chip casserole for dinner.  They had started a binge watch of the show Warehouse 13 which I joined them doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment