Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A New TMC and A Party

Wednesday: (09/16) I loaded up the Jeep with Dawn’s electric scooter. I stopped at L&L Hawaiian for a breakfast sandwich and donut for breakfast. Then I headed down to San Jose for a Traffic Signal Association meeting. It was held at the new City Of San Jose Traffic management Center. We got a nice tour. It seems to more things change, the more they look the same. It looks pretty much like the one I worked in. Then I returned home to pickup a couple of placards I forgot to transfer from the car to the Jeep. At 1600 it was party time. I attended a pot luck dinner with the San Jose Mid Week Hikers meetup Group. It was held at a the home of one of our fellow hikers and reminded us of some of our hikes with its waterfalls falling into the pool and hot tub. Great party venue. Nice get together . After the party I hit the road back to Oceana arriving a little after 2200.

No comments:

Post a Comment