Sunday, September 27, 2015

Blood Moon Night

Sunday: (09/27) For breakfast I made a hotdog hash with eggs. Lou and Dawn were off to San Francisco again this morning to a conference. I worked in the office all morning. In the afternoon I caught the bus down to San Jose to check the house there. Leftovers for dinner. Today was the full moon eclipse or Blood Moon. We checked for it several times but didn’t see it until it was nearly finished and was then higher in the Eastern sky. It never showed itself earlier?

Monday: (09/28) Lou was off early to do a little shopping before the crowds arrive. Leftover hotdog hash and eggs for breakfast. I worked in the office all day. Lou and Dawn were off to visit the Apple Store to talk iPhones. It was rather crowded so they didn’t have any luck. We returned to the store later in the evening and had better luck talking with a genius. I had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. They stopped by tThe Cheese Cake Factory for lunch and brought me a desert for an afternoon delight. For dinner we went to Applebee’s for hamburgers.
Tuesday: (09/29) Lou and Dawn were busy in the morning with their exercise class. I spent the day working on the tax return. Our extension is about to time out. Last April I was more interested in hiking than doing taxes. Donuts for breakfast. Lunch at the Lucky Chinese restaurant. Dawn made spaghetti and shrimp in a white sauce for dinner.
Wednesday: (09/30) Lou and Dawn were off early to get the car serviced. The time estimate was five hours so Lou called to report what they were doing and I offered to pick her up. We went over to the Country Inn on Saratoga Avenue for breakfast. That was followed with a visit to Westfield (Valley Fair) Mall where we passed the time until noon. We then stopped at McDonald’s for tea and received to call that the car was ready. I went home stopping for a quesadilla at Super Taqueria in Sunnyvale. Lou and Dawn continued to San Jose for some errands. I spent the rest of the day finishing the taxes which have been postponed as long as possible. I’ll look at them tomorrow again and see what I forgot or messed up. For dinner we had some rice and vegetables that Cecillia had prepared with some wieners. We were heavily overcast all day and enjoyed a little rain as well.
Thursday: (10/01) Taxes look good. Lou still needs to check them. Lou was busy sealing the windows to the sun room in preparation for cold weather. Lou and I shared a chopped  salad for lunch at the Corner Bakery Cafe.  BBQ ribs, potatoes, carrots and spinach for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment