Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Slow Beginning

Wednesday: (01/01) Dawn and I were off to Chavez Market in Redwood City for breakfast. We then visited Savers Thrift where I found a couple of top sheets for our bed. The existing seemed to be becoming Swiss sheets. Ernie made a pot of beans and cornbread and I steamed some tomales all for our holiday dinner.

Thursday: (01/02) I started binge watching Midsomer Murders, Season 14 early this Morning. The first episode of the season was on local TV but I missed the first half so tuned it in on Roku TV. This season has the new inspector Barnaby. I’ve watched most or all of the earlier episodes, now only 7 more seasons to catch up to Season 21. Later, I took a bike ride and visited Cost Plus World Market and a key shop. PBJ toast for breakfast. Leftover beans for lunch. Tamale and scrambled eggs for dinner.

Friday: (01/03) We were off for an outing today. We stopped at Ann’s cafe for lunch. Then we went to Costco to get more than we needed. Back home I relaxed and continued my binge of Midsomer Murders. Granola and apple for breakfast. Lunch at Ann’s Cafe in Menlo Park. Lou made chicken with Brussels's sprouts, and mashed potatoes for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment