Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Bay Trail Bike Ride To Alviso

Tuesday: (12/22) A nice sunny day. I did another bike ride today. I had grand plans of riding the Bay Trail down to Alviso and doing the Alviso Slough Trail loop, then returning. That didn't work out. I didn't check the status of the trails there and the Alviso Slough Trail was closed in both directions due to levee reconstruction until 1/21/21. So, I enjoyed my trail snack lunch then toured Alviso before returning home. It was still a 24 mile ride. I was riding my fat tire e-bike using the lowest assist setting and returned with 30% of the battery capacity left. So, I still haven't maxed out the range on the bike. Riding uphill like last week really sucks the batteries down but today's ride was almost all flat trails right by the bay.

I had leftover corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. Tuna trail snack for lunch. Baked potatoes with roast beef and cheese for dinner. 

 
The skeleton of hanger One at Moffat Field. on the right, more bay view.

Even the birds are social distancing in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment