Saturday, December 19, 2020

More Security Cameras

Saturday: (12/19) Lou made corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. I installed a camera for the front yard view which covers the RV and Jeep as well as o two street parked cars. I also got Ernie setup to be able to use the cameras. Lunch and dinner from Harry's Hofbrau. We all took a walk after lunch.

 
The front camera mounted above the porch for a nice view of the front yard. 

The view on the front camera.

Sunday: (12/20) Another sunny day but the ground is still soaked, or at least that’s what I determine. So no digging or outside work. I did sweep out the RV Mostly tinder on the computer and watched TV. Chili beans for breakfast. Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Granola for dinner.

Monday: (12/21) Leftover corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. Crackers and cheese for lunch. Granola for dinner. Notice we have reversed our meal types for the last couple of days Our breakfast is a normal dinner and vice versa. I did a little work in the yard. I trimmed the neighbors' wisteria and potato plants growing over the fence. I also trimmed the geraniums from the front flower bed so it cleared the walkway. I also blew the leaves from the walkways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment