Saturday, December 26, 2020

Post Christmas

Saturday: (12/26) An occasionally rainy day. A relaxing day at home. Nothing accomplished. Sausage with beans and rice for breakfast. Steak with mashed potatoes and roast cauliflower for lunch. Pumpkin pie for dinner.

Sunday: (12/27) I raked some leaves off the neighbors garage roof trying to collect a load for our compost bins for this week. We took a walk around the neighborhood in the afternoon. I received my BlueTooth dongle (Renology BT2) to add a link from our solar charger to my phone. I haven't been able to get the app to work yet. Lou picked up breakfast from A Good Morning Cafe. A nice clear day. Roast chicken with rice and corn for lunch. Granola with carrots (not mixed) for dinner.

Monday: (12/28) Rain last night and some sprinkles in the morning. Tamales for breakfast. Lou and I did some grocery shopping today. Chinese for lunch and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment