Friday, November 16, 2012

Los Gatos, St Joseph's Hill Hike

Friday: (11/16) Lou was off on her Friday early shopping run for groceries. I stopped by Jack In The Box for a loaded breakfast sandwich then made my way to Los Gatos for my Friday hike. It was threatening rain so half the people who signed up for the hike chickened out and there were only five hearty hikers. We hiked up Los Gatos Creek then up to the top of Saint Joseph's Hill and then looped back. Our last mile or so was in a pretty good rain but the rest of the hike was nice. It was about a 6.3 mile hike up a 900 foot hill. On the way home I treated myself to lunch at the Country Inn in Cupertino where I had a nice wild mushroom omelet with Swedish pancakes. Then, since it was raining, I stopped by Harbor Freight Tools for a look around and of course found a couple of thinds I needed. For dinner, I had chili and a sausage. Lou and Dawn returned home late having spent the day in San Jose at the Abilities Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment