Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh Boy!

Thursday: (04/04) More leftover corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast. Another nice sunny day. I started the day doing what I should have been doing each morning for the past month or so since I tried to arrange for a stay at Phantom Ranch in the Grand Canyon so I can hike down to the river. Today was my first call to see if they had any cancellations  They did. They had a couple of nights for tomorrow and the next day. That was a little too soon, so I reserved a stay for 4/13. So now we will be arriving at the Village on the 12th and I'll be up very early on the 13th to hike down. The timing couldn't have been much better.

Today was our last day here in Prescott. We had grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch. Then we explored more of the city. Dinner was at the Golden Corral, again. Our sunny day didn't last. It was overcast most of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment