Friday, May 8, 2015

Kaucher Mitchell Mathis-Swanson

Friday: (05/08) Lou and I made our grocery shopping run this morning. We'll be gone tomorrow morning, our usual day. Egg sausag and cheese sandwich for me and leftover pancakes for them for breakfast. I worked on repairing the RV's broken tire valve mount but couldn't get the last bolt off to remove the hubcap. They were put on with an impact wrench and were quite tight. I removed three with my battery powered impact wrench. it was stronger than an old air impact wrench I had was. But it just wouldn't get one off. SO, a run to Harbor freight was needed. I picked up a new impact wrench good for 250 foot-pounds rather than the less than 100 FP my battery powered wrench provided. Dim Sum for lunch. I got the hubcap off with no further problems but still didn't make much progress in repairing the valve stem mounts. Green salad for dinner. We headed down to San Jose State University in the evening for the  Kaucher Mitchell Mathis-Swanson Story Telling and Oral Interpretation Event. It's always interesting. Dawn once participated in the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment